30/01/2012

The reasons why I love Raja like dying....

People don't know why i love you so much. No one knows. But I know. Cause I am the who always in your heart. I am Raja's! Bukan aku nak memuji tapi ini memang kenyataan yang aku rasa. So anyone yg taksuka our relationship ni, or taksuka me with him/ he with me. I don't care okay? It's between me and him. I know, 7 months are enough for him to know me well. So guys yg don't know mcam mana kiteorang lalui selama 7 bulan ni, So don't talk much! I hate it when my very very very good friends talk bad about him, cause I know when his friend talk bad about me. He will definitely get angry! Okay dah panjang saya membebel. Lemme tell you guys, why I love him so so so much, like I can't live without him after this. Lols Jiwang pulak kalah cerita titanic :p k puih.


1. Korang percaya tak yg dia ikut jerr cakap aku? He do whatever I told him to do! Like seriously, this is true!


2. He always be the first one yg pujuk aku bila aku bergaduh dengan dengan dia. ALWAYS K! bukan kadang2. A-L-W-A-Y-S!


3. We end our conversation with I love You so much :* Ya know what, he really hate it when I only say I love you. Pantang larang nenek moyang dia tu!


4. He don't talk to girls yang dia tak kenal! Cause I told he Jangan! So, it means jangan! And dia ikut jerrr.


5. He get jealous easily. So do I. Sometimes, we had a big fight sebab ni. But still we both can understand each other.


6. Yes, he really understand me! He tak buat benda yg me tak suka, But aku selalu buat benda yg dia tak suka. Hu...Hu... But he never stop understand me k?! Never...


7. He made pancake for me twice. Oh rindunyerrrr :*


8. Bila aku ajak dia keluar, dia tetap akan keluar, Walaupun dia tengah takde duit. And no phone to call me.


9. We don't talk on the phone. We really don't! We don't text nor BBM! And we only chat on facebook or sometimes we go tweetin'.. This for real okay? No lieee~


10. Dia seorang yg baran tersangat, but for meeee. Dia berjaya tak jadi seorang yg baran.


11. Aku suka buat benda yg annoying dekat dia! Suka kacau dia but still he never get angryyyyyyy. Berani dia nakmarah? :O Memang aku merajuk lari indon tak balik2!


12. He hold me tight when I cry.


13. Its cute when he say that he miss me. Cause dia akan jadi jiwang kejap. Ouch


14. He accept me for my bad and my good.


15. dia takpernah mengeluhsebab sayang aku.


So I guess 15 are enough, Going to sleep now. Assalamualaikum & Goodnight everyone xx